Ich suche... HELP !

• Hello <lieb>,

I'm Damian and i'm from Poland <wave>. I have Honda Civic EK4 Type S ( Photos : http://picasaweb.google.pl/OLO.JDM/HondaCivicEK4TypeS ) and I wont buy a rugs to my car. In Poland don't sell a Type S edition so Honda Poland don't have this in sale... <cry> :(

But I have a friend in Honda servis, I must have a part nummer and he order rugs for me... <rocker> <hurray>

I don't wont a EK4 VTi Rug's nummer, but EK4 Type S Rugs nummer.

Anyone colour rugs have a nummer, I'm need a black Rugs, with red color "S" (in Type S sign).

And i'm need a part nummer sticker "Type S", that is in front hood.

If You wont to help me you mast call (if you have servin on your street you can go off cors ;)) to Honda Servis in CH and assign him queston of this part nummer...

My mail: olo.jr@wp.pl, and You can writen in this Topic and PM.

GruBe <wave>!

• Hello and welcome :)

I think this might be a problem, due to the fact, that all Type S parts were custom built for these editions and therefor not available like normal parts :( There was also a discussion about Type S rugs in one of the Honda Boards short time ago (I can't remember if it was here) and they decided that you can't order these as spare parts :(

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von OutOfRange ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!